Find the right tree expert for the job: www.thelocaltreeexpert.com
- You tell everyone that soil isn’t dirty … and you really believe it.
- Whether you’re at the grocery store, the hardware store, a flea market or even on the beach or in a forest, you always find products or items you can use in your garden.
- You spend more on gardening than on clothes.
- You read a plant or seed catalog like other people read a novel.
- You always have dirt under your fingernails that nothing can make disappear.
- You better understand Latin names than the language of your teenagers.
Fortunately, being obsessed with gardening does no harm to anyone and does a heap of good to the person thus obsessed. Just learn to enjoy your follies and foibles!